Arush Tours through well-planned Peaceful Amritsar Tour offers you a chance to pay homage at the Golden Temple. This 3-day/2-night itinerary also includes sightseeing in Amritsar including the very popular Wagah Border and Jallianwala Bagh.
Day 01: Delhi to Amritsar:- ( By train )
Pick up from airport and transfer to railway station. On arrival check in to hotel. Overnight stay at sada pind resort hotel.
Day 02: Amritsar Sightseeing:-
After breakfast visit Golden Temple, Jallianwala bagh, Waga Border. Overnight stay at sada pind resort hotel.
Day 03: Amritsar Tour ( Sada Pind Day Tour )
After breakfast visit sada pind, Kissan Ghar, Punjabi Ghar, many Live Shows, Phulla wali ka vehra, chayee ji da vehra, Activites, etc. overnight stay at sada pind resort in Amritsar.
Day 03: Amritsar to Delhi:- ( By train )
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop to railway station. On arrival in Delhi, pick up from railway station and drop to airport.
|Night Spent||03* Hotel / City|
|03 Nights||Sada Pind Resort / Amritsar|
TOUR PRICE (Net non- commissionable)
|Cost Per Person ( INR )||Hotel (3*)|
|02 Paying Pax||INR 18000/-Per Pax|
AMRITSAR TOUR INCLUSION:-
- Accommodation in base category of room in each hotel.
- Breakfast in hotel restaurant.
- Transfer and sightseeing by Ac Medium private Car.
- Sada pind entry fee.
- Sada pind tour timing 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Including either Lunch or Dinner in Day 03 Only ( sada pind tour day )
- Return airport transfer in Delhi airport to Delhi airport only.
- Train ticket Delhi to Amritsar & Amritsar to Delhi.
AMRITSAR TOUR INCLUSION:-
- Visit Farmer House & see how Makki di Roti &Sarson da Saag is being made & feel the taste as well.(Tongue Taster)
- Learn how to spin Charkha.
- Visit Phulkari House and learn how to make Phulkari and try your hands making one.
- Visit Nambardar House and learn how to Grind Flour using traditional handgrinder (Chakki).
- Visit Weaver House to learn how to weave.
- Visit Weapon House and buy some traditional swords for memory.
- Visit Wedding Hall to experience traditional Punjab Wedding celebrations.
- Visit Sarpanch House and meet the village Head and he will brief you about his village.
- Visit Paranda House and learn how to make Paranda and try your hands in making one.
- Visit Musician House and listen to some classical Folk Music.
- Get your memories clicked by Photographer (Chargeable).
- Visit Zamindar Haveli to see how the village landlord used to live.
- At Zamindar Haveli you can also join our ladies sangeet celebrations.
- Visit to village post office.
- Learn how popcorns are made on earthen oven.
- Coachman House (Tonga Rider House).
- Enjoy Horse and camel riding (Chargeable).
- Visit Hakim House and see how he prepares medicines (Ayurveda Medicines).
- Visit Potter House to learn the art of pottery and try your hands on it.
- Visit Blacksmith House to see the art and try your hands on it.
- Visit Carpenter House to see the art and try your hands on it.
- Enjoy Traditional Folk Dances (Bhangra and Gidda).
- Balloon Seller (Chargeable).
- Scissors and Knife sharpening.
- Fun Games (Chargeable).
- Fun Rides (Chargeable).
- Tattoo Maker (Chargeable).
- Have a Mehndi art and Hair styling done.
- Enjoy the art of Balance by Long man and Rope Dancer.
- PanditJi (Chargeable).
- Enjoy Traditional Puppet show.
- Relive your childhood by playing Marbles (Kanche) or by flying Kites.
- Show your physical strength by taking part in Tug of War.
- Participate in Lemon Race, Sack Race.
- Enjoy a performance by Punjabi Baazigars
- Enjoy Gatka Performance (Traditional Sikh Martial Arts).
- Enjoy Adventure games.
- See how a Magician weaves, magic around you.
- Shopping complex for buying traditional Punjabi artefacts and souvenirs.
- Biggest Cot in Punjab.
- Enjoy scrumptious traditional cuisine at ChayeeJi Da Vehra.
- See Well of Death (MautKaKuan).
- Beat the Heat with Misting Technology.
AMRITSAR TOUR EXCLUSION:-
- The Rates Does Not Include Any Airfare
- Airport taxes
- Monument Fee
- Guide Fee
- Camera Fee,
- personal nature of expenses like telephone
- Personal Expenses Of The Clients
- camera fee or anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion Colum.
- Any fuel hike or any other taxes imposed by government of India later on same will be applicable.