This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Following a pick-up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida at 03:00AM, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Relax on the 3.5-hour drive, arriving in Agra at approximately 06:15 just in time for a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.
Break at around 10:00, and enjoy some free time for breakfast (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula
Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah (I’timād-ud-Daulah kā Maqbara) is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a “jewel box”, sometimes called the “Baby Taj”, the tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. Then, depart for Delhi at approximately with an estimated arrival time back in the city at around 15:00.
Duration: 1 hour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission – Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission – Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission – Itmad-ud-Daula
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate